5 Ingredient Roast Beef Dinner
1 beef roast (3 pounds)
3 medium onions, thickly chopped
3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1. Place the beef roast in crockpot. Add chopped onion. Sprinkle fresh basil evenly over top.
2. Soak 3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups of boiling water. Add the clove of chopped garlic and soak for 10 minutes.
3. Pour tomato-garlic mixture over roast.
4. Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Slice beef, serve with sauce and mashed potatoes.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes