At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
4 chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
1 large onion, sliced
1 pint fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can French Onion soup
1 pound red potatoes, thickly sliced
1. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and quickly brown in a small amount of olive oil.
2. Remove from pan, set aside and brown onion until almost soft. Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for additional 5 minutes.
3. Layer red potato slices in bottom of crockpot, add some of the onions and mushrooms, then all of the chicken. Top with rest of the onions and mushrooms.
4. Empty all three soups into sauté pan. Stir and combine thoroughly then pour over chicken.
5. Cook on high for 2 hours, then on low for another 2-1/2 hours until potatoes are tender.