Oven Roasted Radishes with Onions
1 bunch large red round radishes, trimmed
olive oil for roasting and serving
1 Tablespoon butter, chopped into pieces
1/4 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place radishes into a roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle butter pieces over radishes.
3. Sprinkle chopped thyme and salt over the radishes, toss to coat well.
4. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until radish skins start to shrivel slightly. Stir mixture halfway through.
5. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Slice radishes into thick slices.
6. Serve with red onion slices; drizzle with olive oil and top with additional butter, salt and pepper.