5 slices bacon, cooked and cut up
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 dash black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a large bowl. Blend well.
3. Place cut up bacon in a shallow glass pie pan.
4. Pour egg mixture over the bacon.
5. Bake for 20 min, or until the egg mixture has puffed up and the center of the dish is set.
6. Grate as little or as much cheese over the top of the dish right after you take it out of the oven. Serve hot.