At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Brown Sugar Kielbasa
Twice Baked Potatoes
With just 3 ingredients, Brown Sugar Glazed Kielbasa is a sticky delicious dinner that everyone loves. Bacon surrounds robustly flavored kielbasa then gets a glaze of brown sugar to perfectly bring together the best of sweet and savory. You can serve this as an appetizer by cutting the kielbasa into small slices, or keep it as a dinner by using link-sized portions and wrapping each completely in bacon.
Brown Sugar Kielbasa Ingredients:
1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa
1 pound bacon
1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut bacon into halves and wrap each strip around the kielbasa.
3. Arrange on a baking sheet and sprinkle liberally with brown sugar.
4. Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
Twice Baked Potatoes Ingredients:
4 large baking potatoes
8 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
½ cup milk
4 Tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
8 green onions, sliced, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
3. Drain, crumble and set aside. When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
5. To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, ½ cup cheese and ½ the green onions.
6. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
7. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
8. Bake for another 15 minutes.