Bruschetta Tortillas Recipe
3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 green onion, chopped
1 Tablespoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine tomatoes, garlic, green onion, basil and salt.
2. Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese over one half of each tortilla. Top with about 1/3 cup tomato mixture.
3. Fold tortilla in half over top of filling. Seal edges with toothpicks.
4. Brush both sides of tortilla with oil.
5. Broil under preheated broiler for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
6. Cut each tortilla in 4 triangles for appetizers.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes