At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Pasta with Ham, Dried Tomatoes and Cheese
1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1¼ cups half-and-half
2 egg yolks
½ teaspoon garlic salt
6 ounces cooked ham, cut into bite-size strips
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheeses
½ cup oil packed dried tomatoes, well drained and chopped
2 green onions, thinly sliced (¼ cup)
1. In a 4 quart pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and return to pan; cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan whisk together half-and-half, egg yolks, and garlic salt.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat until just bubbly. Pour sauce over hot cooked pasta.
4. Add ham, cheese, and tomatoes. Stir to combine.
5. Cook over medium-low heat until heated through. Stir before serving.
6. Sprinkle each serving with green onions. Makes 6 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: