Ravioli with Tomato-Alfredo Sauce
2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated dried tomato or cheese filled ravioli
1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
1 large onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
½ cup half-and-half
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook and drain ravioli as directed on package, keep warm.
2. Spray same saucepan with cooking spray, heat over medium heat.
3. Cook mushrooms and onion in saucepan about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until onion is crisp-tender.
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce and half-and-half. Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
5. Stir in ravioli, cheese and parsley. Serve with warm buttered Italian bread. Makes 6 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals:
Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
Country Bean Casserole
Lemon Pepper Cod