1 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes.
1 lb of bacon - cooked, drained and cut into pieces.
1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
1/2 cup green onions - diced
1 green pepper - diced
3/4 pound cheddar cheese - shredded
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste
1. Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers.
2. Add cheese.
3. Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
4. Pour over the whole mixture.
5. Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
1 doz eggs
1 cup milk
1 bag (32 oz bag frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
1 1/2 cup cheese - shredded (cheddar, jack, or both)
salt and pepper
1. Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick spray.
2. Layer potato, bacon, onion, cheese 1/3 of each 3 times.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and seasonings.
4. Pour egg mixture over the ingredients in the crockpot.
5. Cook on low 10 - 12 hours, until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.