1 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes.
1 lb of bacon - cooked, drained and cut into pieces.
1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
1/2 cup green onions - diced
1 green pepper - diced
3/4 pound cheddar cheese - shredded
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste
1. Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese in the crockpot in two or three layers.
2. Add cheese.
3. Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
4. Pour over the whole mixture.
5. Cook with slow cooker on low for ten to twelve hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
1 doz eggs
1 cup milk
1 bag (32 oz bag frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
1 1/2 cup cheese - shredded (cheddar, jack, or both)
salt and pepper
1. Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick spray.
2. Layer potato, bacon, onion, cheese 1/3 of each 3 times.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and seasonings.
4. Pour egg mixture over the ingredients in the crockpot.
5. Cook on low 10 - 12 hours, until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!