Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast Recipe
8 frozen hash brown patties
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed cooked ham (or bacon or sausage)
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 9×13 pan.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard.
4. Pour mixture over meat.
5. Cover and bake at 350’F for 1 hour, Uncover.
6. Bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean.