At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Sausage and Potato Baked Breakfast Recipe
6 large eggs, beaten
2 packages (8 oz) brown & serve sausage links
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 1/2 cups o’brien frozen potatoes
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 11×7 in baking pan.
2. Cut sausage links into slices.
3. Stir together all ingredients in large bowl.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish.
5. Bake 45-55 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.