Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Four simple ingredients packed full of delicious flavor make this recipe one to keep handy for busy weeknights.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
16 white corn tortillas
3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
4 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
1. Boil chicken until cooked through and tender. Shred.
2. Mix 1/2 can enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese with chicken.
3. Pour remaining 1/2 can enchilada sauce evenly on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
4. Microwave corn tortillas until soft.
5. Roll chicken mixture into tortillas. Place snuggly into pan.
6. Cover with remaining 2 cans sauce and remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 350 F until cheese is fully melted and top is slightly browned (about 20-25 min). Serves 8.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes