Scrambled Egg Breakfast Bake Recipe
6-8 slices bacon, crumbled
1 1/4 cups shredded cheese
1 cup cream, plus 2 Tablespoons cream
3 Tablespoons butter (for frying)
1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix eggs and cheese; scramble in a frying pan with butter and salt/pepper.
2. Put scrambled eggs in 3 quart casserole dish.
3. Pour top with soup, cheese, and bacon.
4. Bake at 250'F for 45 to 55 minutes.
Note: If refrigerated overnight, then bake 85-95 minutes.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes