4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 large onion, diced
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Sour cream (optional)
Steamed fresh asparagus
Fresh tomato wedges
1. Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°F. Cook bacon in skillet, drain then crumble.
2. Center potatoes and onion on large sheet of non-stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
3. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, seasoned salt, chives and cheese.
4. Bring sides of foil up to form packet. Double fold top and ends to seal, making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
5. Grill 18 to 20 minutes in covered grill OR bake 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
6. While potatoes are cooking, prepare fresh asparagus. Lightly butter and drizzle with lemon juice.
7. Serve potatoes with sour cream if desired. Serve asparagus and tomato wedges on the side.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.