6 Tablespoons ketchup
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 pounds 85% lean ground beef
1/2 cup beer (not dark)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 slices sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 4 pieces
12 slider or potato dinner rolls
12 lettuce leaves, torn into smaller pieces
12 plum tomato slices
1 large package frozen seasoned waffle fries
1. Prepare waffle fries according to package directions. Lightly salt fries before baking for extra crispiness.
2. While fries are baking, combine ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine beef, beer, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, oregano and pepper in medium bowl.
4. Shape beef mixture into 12 (1/4-inch-thick) patties.
5. Lightly oil frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
6. Add half of patties; cook 2 minutes. Turn; top each with 1 piece cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and patties are cooked through.
7. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining patties and cheese.
8. Place roll bottoms on serving platter. Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, and 1 patty. Top patties with ketchup mixture and roll tops.
9. Serve immediately with waffle fries on the side.