Beef Fried Rice
1 pound ground beef
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 cups cold, cooked long grain rice
2 small onions, chopped
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and pepper.
3. In skillet, heat one Tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet.
4. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
5. When eggs are completely cooked, remove from the skillet and cut into strips.
6. Return the eggs to pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
7. Cook and stir over medium-low heat in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: