Crispy Mexican Chicken
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1-1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
8 slices deli style sliced Monterey Jack cheese
1 .Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine mayonnaise, cumin, onion powder and pepper flakes in small bowl.
3. Brush both sides chicken breast halves with mayonnaise mixture; coat with crushed tortilla chips.
4. Place coated chicken into a 13×9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Place 1 cheese slice on top of each chicken breast; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with rice and buttered corn kernels. Serves 8.