1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1-1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
8 slices deli style sliced Monterey Jack cheese
1 .Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine mayonnaise, cumin, onion powder and pepper flakes in small bowl.
3. Brush both sides chicken breast halves with mayonnaise mixture; coat with crushed tortilla chips.
4. Place coated chicken into a 13×9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Place 1 cheese slice on top of each chicken breast; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with rice and buttered corn kernels. Serves 8.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.