1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1-1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
8 slices deli style sliced Monterey Jack cheese
1 .Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine mayonnaise, cumin, onion powder and pepper flakes in small bowl.
3. Brush both sides chicken breast halves with mayonnaise mixture; coat with crushed tortilla chips.
4. Place coated chicken into a 13×9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Place 1 cheese slice on top of each chicken breast; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with rice and buttered corn kernels. Serves 8.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!