1 pound ground beef
17-1/2 ounces Enchilada Sauce
8 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-inch squares
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Chopped green onions
1. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
2. Add enchilada sauce, tortillas and half the cheese. Heat to a boil.
3. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until hot.
4. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Serve with sour cream and green onions for additional toppings.
5. Serve over steamed rice with corn mixed into the rice for a hearty, filling meal.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!