1 pound ground beef
17-1/2 ounces Enchilada Sauce
8 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-inch squares
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Chopped green onions
1. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned. Drain fat.
2. Add enchilada sauce, tortillas and half the cheese. Heat to a boil.
3. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until hot.
4. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Serve with sour cream and green onions for additional toppings.
5. Serve over steamed rice with corn mixed into the rice for a hearty, filling meal.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.