At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Baked Chicken Nuggets
These aren’t your ordinary fast food chicken nuggets. Coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and seasonings, they’re easy enough to make so you won’t need the unhealthy and bland fast food variety.
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch size pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well.
4. Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
5. Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Try one of our fan-favorite chicken recipes: