These aren't your ordinary fast-food chicken nuggets. Coated in a flavorful blend of cheese and seasonings, these baked chicken nuggets are easy enough to make that you'll never want the unhealthy and bland fast-food variety again!
Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into one-and-one-half-inch size pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well.
- Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.