Last Updated on
Toddlers are engrossed in the world they live in fully. They use their five senses to navigate their surroundings, are always on-the-go, and require round-the-clock supervision. They fall in love with things quickly but also reject them with the same enthusiasm that they once adored them.
Buying for toddlers doesn’t need to be challenging. There are timeless gift ideas that appeal to almost every little person. Stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers are numerous and fitting because smaller-sized items fit well in tiny hands.
From items that encourage them to be big boys and girls to toys and games that help them develop critical skills, there is something for everyone on the list. Toddlers can benefit from any of the gifts listed here. They’ll love the experience of getting into their stockings on Christmas Day before tearing into the presents Santa brought to them.
This guide makes shopping for little tykes fast and easy. It offers some of the hottest stocking stuffers to date and why they make appropriate gifts for toddlers. Choosing a few from the list allows you to play the role of Santa effortlessly.
Pocket-sized snacks are always a hit with little ones. They’re easy to carry, packed with flavor, and able to be managed independently by a toddler. The best snacks are ones that come in resealable containers and packaging. That way, there is less waste and far less fussy toddlers to deal with.
Think fun-size boxes of cereal, fresh fruit such as apples and bananas, and squeezable fruits and vegetables are always winners. Non-refrigerated items such as juice boxes are a great idea, too. You can experiment with putting different smaller-sized snacks in the stocking to see which ideas work best.
- SNACK PACK: Crispy, crunchy baked snack crackers that kids love and baked with real organic cheese...
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: Annie's original snack pack contains no artificial flavors, synthetic colors...
- REAL INGREDIENTS: Baked with real organic cheese and organic wheat flour; A snack pack that's tasty...
- Applesauce on the GoGo made from 100% real fruit in portable, BPA-free, squeezable pouches
- Unsweetened applesauce pouches made from 100% real fruit, kosher certified, non-GMO, gluten free,...
- Healthy, convenient snacks perfect for kids sports teams, classroom snacks, family-friendly parties,...
Let’s face it. Socks go missing all the time. The more socks you buy for a toddler, the better. They have a habit of losing one or both socks regularly. This gift from Santa may be practical, but it’s certainly necessary. Tiny socks fit well in stockings when rolled, too.
One of the great things about socks is that they come in a variety of colors, patterns, and materials. If the child has a favorite character, they likely won’t have any objections about putting on the socks that have the cartoon image on them. They’ll wear the socks with enthusiasm.
- Rib knit cuffs
- Soft cotton blend
- Non skid soles
The perfect way to encourage imaginative and interactive play, finger puppets allow you to spend quality time with your toddler. The soft toys come in a range of characters and materials. Best of all, they don’t take up much space so they can be packed in an overnight bag for a trip to see the child’s grandparents or go on vacation with toys in tow.
Some finger puppets are for the bath. They can easily be cleaned in the washing machine so that the child is never without them. Terrycloth finger puppets dry quickly on their own without the need to put them inside the dryer.
- FUN FOR EVERY FINGER: Set includes 20 finger puppets, enough for two people to wear on every finger....
- ADORABLE DESIGN: 14 animal and 6 human finger puppets make playtime fun for kids. They are cute and...
- SPARK CHILDREN'S IMAGINATION: Kids can enjoy hours of creative play with these toys. Finger puppets...
Toys for the Bath
Bathtime is the perfect time to engage in play. Getting toddlers to get into the water is the easy part. Having them get out is harder because bath toys make the experience much more fun. Look for items that are waterproof and serve functions such as scooping, squirting, and pouring water.
Small buckets, tug boats, and watering cans are good examples of bath toys. You may find plush toys meant for the bath, too. The playthings consist of the same absorbent material as bath towels and bathrobes, which make them ok for getting wet.
- Package Including: A set includes 8*stacking cups, 1*fish, 1*pig,1* boat, 1* watering can...
- Recommended age: These cute bath toy is recommended for 18 months +. They are perfect size for...
- Premium Quality: Made with Durable Thick Plastic & robber,100% Smell Free, BPA Free that ensures...
Wholly necessary for keeping clothing clean, toddler-sized bibs are a must-have. Available in many colors, patterns, and materials, they’re a lifesaver when your little one eats. They’ll get less on their clothing and bodies because of the added protection you’ve provided.
Bibs aren’t just practical. They’re cute, too. You can coordinate them with the child’s outfits and carry them with you in your travel bag whenever you dine out.
- FRONT POCKET OPENS WIDER THAN OTHER BRANDS - Effective at holding its shape to grab food and liquids...
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE BUTTONS- Tie around the neck to prevent from pulling off easily and stay...
- NO MORE SILICONE ODOR- Top food grade soft silicone and BPA free. Not rigid compared to other brands...
- FITS 6 TO 24 MOS – The SuperBib attaches over the back of the shoulder with hook and loop for a...
- SAVING YOU FROM MESSES – Made from Bumkins lightweight, waterproof, easy-wipe, stain and odor...
- SOFT YET STRONG – Our signature fabric is both durable and soft, our bibs stand up to messes, yet...
Crayons for the Bath
Let your child’s inner artist emerge. Bath crayons are non-toxic and washable. They allow children to decorate the tub and tiles with flair. Best of all, a simple rinse gives the toddler a clean slate to work with the next time they take a bath.
You may have a baby Picasso in house. The bath is one place where coloring outside the lines is encouraged. You won’t spend hours painting over the artwork your child created because the bath crayons come off quickly without a lot of elbow grease.
- 2 colors in 1 crayon
- Easily washes clean
- Make bath time fun
- 100% NATURAL, NON TOXIC GOODNESS - Honeysticks beeswax bath crayons for toddlers are handmade in New...
- UNIQUE ERGONOMIC SHAPE - The unique extra-long jumbo shape of Honeysticks water soluble bath crayons...
- SUSTAINABLE, RENEWABLE and 100% BIODEGRADABLE: The pure New Zealand beeswax used to create...
Games That Focus on Memory
Memory games are perfect for toddlers. They help them learn to match colors, patterns, and images. Working with the children daily on their memorization skills helps prepare them for pre-K and kindergarten. They’ll be able to recognize the similarities and differences between objects much more easily.
Memory games typically have a theme. Some may be shapes while others deal with colors. Some are strictly animal-related, while others may even be in a different language so you can teach your toddler to be bilingual.
- What you get – Dr. Seuuss Matching Game comes with 72 tiles and instructions.
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear instruction manual. Learn to play in less than...
- Develops critical skills – this game helps preschoolers practice their focus, memory, and matching...
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child?...
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on...
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples,...
Bathing may be a bit of a problem for little ones. They may loathe it. You can make it a more calming and enjoyable experience by including a bubble bath in your child’s stocking this year. With its pleasant scent and lathering abilities, little kids have a blast playing in the bubbles.
Small bottles of bubble bath are good for one or two uses. If it’s something that the child doesn’t take a shine to, you’re not forced to store a big bottle of bubble bath. You can use the small bottles quickly and not need a lot of space to keep them.
- KIDS BUBBLE BATH Gentle enough for babies and children of all ages with non-irritating ingredients...
- NATURALLY FOAMING FUN With virgin coconut oil, calming yarrow and chamomile to nourish and help...
- SAFE FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES Bring on the bubbles with clean ingredients without any chemical...
- Contains 2 - 32 Fl Oz bottles
- The relaxing scent of lavender is blended with refreshing aloe pure essential oil in this...
- Made with gentle coconut cleansers, organic plant extracts, vitamin e + B5, and beautifully scented...
Toddlers enjoy being independent. They want to do things on their own. Purchasing them big boy/big girl utensils encourages them to eat with a fork or spoon opposed to their hands. It helps them develop hand-and-eye coordination and become better at feeding themselves without assistance. It builds self-confidence and encourages them to try other activities on their own.
Choosing utensils made of silicone or soft plastic is ideal because they’re easy to clean and sanitize. It’s also safer for little mouths. Children won’t injure themselves while using toddler utensils the way they would metal or hard plastic cutlery.
- Bonus 2pcs Travel case: Come with 2pcs travel cases which can keep the tableware hygienic and...
- 100% Food Grade Stainless Steel Material: BPA, Lead, Latex and Phthalate free, toddler are safe to...
- Designed for your baby: Ideal for progressing to real cutlery and for learning good table manners....
- Colorful toddler-sized BPA free utensil sets include two forks, two knives and two spoons
- Ergonomic handles make gripping easy
- Flatware picks up food with minimal effort
A small bottle of bubbles can provide hours of fun. The soapy solution can be a bit messy, so make sure all caps are put back onto the bottle tightly. Bubbles come with different shapes of wands that reflect the shape of the bubbles. Round bubbles are classic, but you’ll find all sorts of shapes to choose from to appease your child.
Big bottles of bubbles can be purchased and used to refill smaller bottles. Small bottles are ideal for stockings. You can keep a child entertained all year; however, by choosing to buy the big bottle of bubbles and refilling the toddler’s bottle, you save money.
- KID-FRIENDLY DESIGN Fun, bright Dolphin shape will delight kids of all ages as they watch loads of...
- AMAZING OUTPUT Get ready for a bigger, better bubble bonanza! A QUIET YET POWERFUL MOTOR and 10...
- STRONG & DURABLE Made using strong, high quality materials, the Kidzlane bubble blower will prove...
- 4 pack of Gazillion 10 oz. Bubble solution
- Each bottle includes a Gazillion Bubbles multi bubble wand
- Gazillion solution makes big and long lasting Bubbles
Color Drops for the Bath
Non-staining colors for the bath transform ordinary water into whatever scenario the toddler can imagine. It’s a great way to get little ones to want to bathe. They can even mix and match colors to create their color blend. The non-toxic drops don’t stain which makes them the ultimate stocking stuffer for little ones.
Color drops come in small and large packages. If you have more than one toddler, you can split up a set. That, or you can put up part of them for future use.
- Crayola Bathtub Crayons with Crayola Color Bath Drops 60 tablets
- baby care
Dispenser for Snacks
A portable container for treats goes wherever the toddler goes. They’re never without snacks and a whole lot less fussy because they’re seldom hungry. The best dispensers are the ones they can access themselves by pulling or shaking out a treat. It’s a great item to send to daycare or a grandparent’s house, too, because it keeps little ones busy.
There are all types of shapes for dispensers. Some are long like a bottle with a shaker top. Others are square or circular with a lid that you can remove.
- Made in the USA from FDA Approved Recycled Milk Jugs by our Family Owned & Operated Company
- BPA, Phthalate, PVC and Melamine FREE - Safer for your Child and Safer for our Environment
- Tested Dishwasher and Freezer Safe - Stackable Storage - Use for wet or dry snacks Crush FREE!
Pouches for Food
A way to make soft foods squeezable and easier for the little one to handle, food pouches are a lifesaver. You can make purees and let the toddler eat them while on-the-go. You don’t need a fancy set up with plates and utensils, either. Just keep some napkins available.
Food pouches can be washed and used repeatedly. It’s a mess-free way of providing the toddler with a snack on-the-go. Most of the pouches can be frozen, too, to help the food inside them stay fresh longer.
- Fill Any Pouch on The Market
- Batch Fill and Freeze
- FAST AND SIMPLE TO USE - This compact container allows you to prepare pureed fond fill up to 6 large...
Mittens and Gloves
The cold weather months of the year call for mittens and gloves. Like socks, there’s always a chance your toddler may arrive somewhere with one missing. Finding a warm pair of mittens or gloves to put into the child’s stocking gives you peace of mind. It keeps their hands from becoming cold while spending time outdoors.
Mittens and gloves serve as protection from the cold. They can be bought to match a coat or have a pattern that the child loves on them. They’ll want to keep the hand protectors on when they realize how cute and comfortable they are.
- Patented SnowStopper Extra Long Cuff
- Thinsulate Insulation and Fully Waterproof Drypel Liner
- They are fully Waterproof and they DON'T FALL OFF!
- Extra Warm
- Fun Colors
- Adjustable Velcro Strap
Children’s Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Developing good daily habits is easy with the right tools. Children mimic what they see you doing. Getting them a child’s toothbrush with toothpaste allows them to work brushing their teeth into their daily routine. It helps you by preventing costly dental bills due to cavities, too.
Children’s toothbrush and toothpaste sets come in a variety of characters. Choosing one that a toddler loves is the greatest way to make toothbrushing a success. The right flavor of children’s toothpaste also helps as all toddlers have their preferences.
- Strengthens and protects teeth against cavities
- Great tasting Bubble Berry flavor that kids love
- PAW Patrol pups Chase, Marshall, Rubble and Skye make brushing fun and when brushing is fun it gets...
- Smaller size heads let kids clean those hard to reach places
- Ergonomically designed handle makes brushing easier for little hands
- Safe curved design of the smooth oval head allows toddlers to brush alone without the danger of...
Every child has a favorite character and movie. Grow their DVD collection by including some of the classic and modern films that they love. They seldom grow tired of watching them. It’s something you can do together to bond, too. You’ll love watching movies with your little one.
A few DVDs can add hours of entertainment to your child’s day. If you purchase children’s series, you can count on them watching the same DVD for days or weeks at a time. It gives them more content to enjoy.
- Frozen (2014)
- Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Idina Menzel (Actors)
- Chris Buck (Director) - Chris Buck (Writer) - Aimee Scribner (Producer)
- Auli'i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House (Actors)
- Ron Clements (Director) - Screenplay by Jared Bush (Writer)
Soft, squishy, and available in a rainbow of colors, Play-Doh is among the most imaginative toys that there is. The child can make it into any object they dream of. The toddler can mold and remold it hundreds of times. As long as you keep the lids on the containers of Play-Doh, it won’t dry out.
Play-Doh comes in a variety of colors and scents. Small containers ensure that children don’t forget large amounts of the modeling dough and let it dry out. It’s less of a waste that way.
- 10 cans of creative fun kids can get creative with just the right colors They need in this Play Doh...
- Just the right colors to start shape, squish, mix, and make it all. Great for lots of uses like...
- Shape your imagination squishy, bright, non toxic Play Doh compound sparks imaginations For kids 2...
- Over 6 pounds of Play Doh compound this Play Doh modeling compound 36 pack has 36 assorted colors...
- Mega pack of Mega Play Doh fun shape, squish, mix, and make it all. Great for lots of uses like...
- Shape your imagination squishy, bright, non toxic Play Doh compound sparks imaginations For kids 2...
Hair Bows, Headbands, and Barrettes
Every little girl loves to play dress-up. You can give her the accessories of her dream in her stocking. Toddler girls can’t get enough of hair bows, headbands, and barrettes. They love how they look when they’re all dolled-up. You can help fix their hair so that their new hair accessories stand out.
Toddlers who enjoy having their hair done will love having something pretty in their hair. They’ll like picking out their bows and headbands to wear. Giving them a variety of options help you keep their hair in place, too, as it grows out.
- Cartoon and Cute - Cartoon pattern hair accessories, small and lightweight, beautiful and cute,...
- No Hurt to Hair - High elastic, moderate length, extremely soft, not easy to fall off, suitable for...
- SIZE - Approx 8 inch; Package include: 36 pcs Hair Clips+Hair Ties; Color: Bright Yellow(Show as the...
The best stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers listed throughout the guide include ways that the child can use the items and why they’re a fitting gift for little ones. Choose a few that you like the most to surprise your child with. They’ll love opening up their stocking and seeing all the goodies stashed inside of it.