With Christmas on the way, you’re already in the process of making your list and checking it twice. In fact, you’ve already bought gifts for most of the men in your life. The thing is that you would like to treat them to a little something extra. A stocking that’s loaded with goodies they don’t expect but can put to good use is just what you need.
Men love to receive gifts that they can put to good use. The key is understanding what the guys in your life enjoy in terms of hobbies, playing or watching sports, or doing odd jobs around the house. Once you have a handle on how your guys like to spend their time. Finding the right stocking stuffer ideas for men will be easy.
Remember that stocking stuffers don’t have to be expensive or elaborate in order to please the recipient. There are plenty of options that will cost no more than a few dollars. Best of all, you can load the stocking with things that speak to different aspects of your man’s life.
Do you need some ideas to get you started? Here are some suggestions that may be just right or at least will provide some inspiration. Before long, you’ll have a stocking for your spouse, father, brother, uncle or best friend that’s loaded with things that are sure to please.
Shoe Polish For Your Guy’s Dress Shoes
Your male friend or relative likes to look sharp at work. That includes shoes that are spotless and have just the right amount of sheen. You can help him look great all year long by adding shoe polish or wax to the stocking. Both work well in terms of covering scuff marks and dry quickly. While black is the most common, there’s also products that will work for brown and other shades of dress shoes.
- 2 Tins of Kiwi Select Premium Paste in black and brown
- 100% Horsehair brush
- 2 easy to use daubers
- Provides an instant shine to shoes without buffing
- Nourishes and conditions leather
- Renews color ands increases water resistance
A Drill Bit Set For The Man Who’s Handy Around The House
From minor wood repairs to drilling tiny holes for hanging wall art of curtain rods, just about every guy can use a set of drill bits. Consider going with a set that includes both metric and imperial bits. Remember that if your guy also does projects with metal more often than wood, choose a set with bits made for use with steel, aluminum, and similar materials.
- 135-degree split point tip of the drill bits for wood, metal or plastic is designed to help reduce...
- DEWALT drill bit set is made from High Speed Steel to be used in plastic, wood, and metal
- Tapered web design for extreme durability and resisting breakage of the drill bits
- Cobalt high speed steel along with the titanium coating ensures extreme durability, will stay new...
- Different sized shanks ensure compatibility with 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. chuck sizes.
- Non-walking drill tip provides fast and smooth drills on steel sheets, aluminum sheets, wood board,...
Beef Jerky Your Guy Can Enjoy Any Time
Men like to have something quick and easy to snack on. Bags of beef jerky fill the bill perfectly. It’s easy to take a bag along on a weekend camping trip, stow one in the desk drawer at work, or have at home to enjoy while watching television or reading. If your guy prefers spicy foods, there are jerky options that come with a little or a lot of heat.
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Protein is an essential part of a balanced diet and Jack Link’s Original...
- 20 COUNT MULTIPACK: This pack contains 20, .625 ounce single-serving bags so you always have a...
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF: Our Original Beef Jerky is made of lean cuts of 100% premium beef. It’s 96%...
- Looking for High Protein Snacks? Our beef Jerky is a protein packed snack that is perfect for an on...
- Be Original: Our premium meat is soaked in a marinade of cracked pepper, brown sugar and a hint of...
- Just Grab and Go: It is the perfect snack for your glove compartment, lunch bag, backpack or purse....
Golf Balls and Tees For The Sporting Guy
If one of the men on your list loves to golf, tees and golf balls are great stocking stuffers. You can go with off the rack or look into having them embossed with names. Remember that some ball markers with the same custom touch would be a great addition to his golf bag too.
Small Kitchen Tools For Men Who Like To Cook
Men who know their way around the kitchen love gadgets that make preparing a meal simpler. Consider things like apple corers, meat thermometers, potato peelers, wire whisks, and garlic presses.
If you’re not sure what to get, try to sneak a peek in the drawer where he keeps the kitchen utensils. One quick look will tell you what he doesn’t already have and make finding the right
stocking stuffer ideas for men a little easier.
- 23 nylon cooking utensils - Utensil Set includes everything you need to cook that perfect dish
- High quality that lasts - These kitchen gadgets are made to stand the test of time. Top of the range...
- Perfect for non-stick - Nylon heads prevent these kitchen tools from scratching and damaging...
Money Clips For A Functional Touch Of Elegance
Wallets are fine, but money clips are great when a guy doesn’t have back pockets. A money clip can be used to carry a little cash, a debit card, and a driver’s license while wearing clothing like sweatpants or running shorts that have one inside pocket.
That same money clip is also a classy way to keep cash handy without having to take out a wallet. The clip fits easily in a front pocket or even a breast pocket on a suit jacket. When your guy wants to make an impression at a somewhat formal event, being able to whip out a clip rather than digging for a wallet is a much smoother move.
Razors That Guys Can Use At Home And Elsewhere
Disposable razors are a great item to add to any Christmas stocking. They can be used at home, or kept in the glove compartment for quick shaves after work. The razors also keep nicely in an office drawer if your male friend or relative needs to freshen up before an afternoon business meeting.
- Refills fit all Gillette 5-blade razor handles (excluding GilletteLabs)
- Lubrication strip fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave
- 5 antifriction blades provide a shave you can barely feel
- This is THE original Chieftain: a time-tested and proven perfect all-rounder razor with medium...
- 20% Heavier. 150% Smoother. 200% more Eco-Friendly than other mass-produced lookalikes
- HIGH-end materials, HEAVY construction & SUPERB quality control
Tape Measures For Your Man’s Home Projects
How many times have you needed to measure something and wish that there was a tape measure close by? There isn’t a North American male around who hasn’t needed to measure something before cutting, trimming, or installing something. That inexpensive tape measure is ideal for measuring where to place curtain brackets, cutting two by fours for a project, or even figuring out how high to hang some kind of wall art. You can bet this gadget will be one your loved one will put to use all through the year.
- FOUR RETRACTABLE TAPE MEASURES - Never be without one again. Accurate, easy to read feet, inches and...
- 16 FEET LONG - Measures up to 16 feet, Easy to Use Lock Button. Smooth Autowind and Beltclip
- COMPACT DESIGN - Easy to Carry and Easy to Store
Shaving Cream Your Man Can Keep At Home Or The Office
Small containers of shaving cream, gel, or powder are great for keeping in toiletries kits or taking along for camping. Your guy can even keep the product at work for quick use. The cream or gel works well for many men. However, if your guy has sensitive skin, shaving powder mixed with a little water will help dissolve facial hair without causing any irritation.
- Impossibly slick formula fights nicks, irritation and razor burn
- Gives you a close, comfortable shave
- Original formula with a subtle citrus scent
Male Body Wash That Works For Hair Too
Body wash is great for home use, but it’s also a good choice for taking along to the gym. You can get body wash products that double as shampoo and a conditioner. Instead of having to take several hygiene products along on trips, workouts, or other outings, the one container of body wash will do the trick.
Whiskey Stones That Keep Your Guy’s Drink Cool
Have you heard of whiskey stones? They are tiny stones made of soapstone that slip right into drinks just like ice cubes. They help to cool the beverage but do not melt. If you have a friend or relative who loves his whiskey neat but also likes it cool, these stones will do the job without watering the liquor down or changing the taste.
- Elegant marble construction, set of 9
- Elegant, polished black granite construction, set of 9
- Chill whiskey and spirits without dilution from melting ice, enjoy chilled beverages that aren't...
Gourmet Nuts For Men Who Like Healthy Snacks
Remember the beef jerky? That’s not the only option for something to snack on. If your loved one prefers to keep his red meat consumption to a minimum, consider including small containers of gourmet nuts in the stocking. The nuts are a great source of protein, tasty, and most come in resealable containers. That makes it easy to have some now and go back for more later.
- A SELECTION OF 12 OF OUR BEST NUTS: Our Wooden Tray Nuts Mix Gift Basket includes a handful of 12 of...
- 2 PRESENTS IN 1 (WOODEN TRAY INCLUDED): Our gift basket comes with a wooden tray that works as a...
- TOP ‘NUTCH’ WOODEN TRAY WITH ELEGANT GREEN & BLACK RIBBON: High-end sectional wooden tray...
A Leather Cigar Case For Your Man’s Smokes
You have a male friend or relative who loves cigars. A leather case that’s easy to slip in a breast pocket is the ideal way take a few of those cigars along. Remember to make sure the case is lined to help minimize any drying. The right lining ensures those cigars are fresh, moist, and just the way your guy likes them.
- Holds 3 cigars up to 52 ring gauge each or holds 2 cigars up to 60 ring gauge ; stainless steel caps...
- Genuine top grain Dark brown leather hard case with white stitching; cedar lining to preserve cigar...
- Approx. Dimensions -weight: 7.5 ounces.; length: 6.5 inches; width: 3 inches; thickness: 1.4 inches
Head Lamps For Men Who Change Their Own Oil
If your guy likes to take care of minor auto maintenance projects rather than pay someone, you can bet that a head lamp will come in handy. The lamp straps over the forehead, making it ideal to shed a little extra light when dropping an oil pan or attempting to replace a bulb without having to pull the light array out completely. It’s also great if the car won’t start at night, since it’s easier to pop the hood, turn on the light, and have a clear view of the engine.
- One Quad Power LED and one Double Power white LED emit 350 lumens
- Red, green and blue Single Power LEDs for night vision have dimming and strobe settings and activate...
- Power Tap Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
Flashlights That Your Man Can Use In Tight Spots
Flashlights in different sizes are among the most popular stocking stuffer ideas for men. Small ones that fit in the glove compartment work well, but you can also consider tiny flashlights that hook onto a key chain. A flashlight to keep in the nightstand is also great if the power should go out at home.
- Nitecore P12 2015 version 1000 lumens beam with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, up to 520 hours runtime
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 13,500cd and 232 meters throw distance
- Side switch interface provides one-handed operation and easy access to all functions
Koozies For Your Guy’s Bottled and Canned Beverages
Koozies are designed to keep beverages cooler for a longer period of time. Men like them to take along for sporting events, since they keep cans or bottles just the right temperature. They also come in handy for long drives, picnics, and any occasion that calls for being outdoors. He can even take them along for use while fishing. A koozie in his favorite color or with the logo of his favorite team is sure to be a welcome addition to the stocking.
- Designed to keep your 12oz can or bottle ice cold.
- The RTIC Can is vacuum insulated and utilizes a locking gasket to seal in the cold.
- No sweat exterior keeps the outside dry.
- FITS ALL 12 OZ SLIM CANS: hate warm beer? This Hopsulator keeps it icy-cold, no matter how hot your...
- 20X COLDER: the Hopsulator features double-walled stainless steel with an extra copper layer that...
- EASY TO USE: it’s a no-brainer to use the Hopsulator; simply push your can into the slim and the...
Flash Drives For Anything Your Guy Wants To Store
Your loved one can get a lot of mileage out of a flash drive. Also sometimes called a USB or jump drive, it’s great for storing all sorts of electronic files. He can keep images, mp3 or mp4 files, or text documents stored with ease. When he needs to use the file, the drive plugs easily into most laptops as well as some tablets and smartphones. It’s a great way to take along more files without taking up more space on a device’s internal drives or cards.
- SUPER SAVER PACK - Includes 5pcs of Genuine 8GB USB Flash Drive, packed in an Eco-friendly package
- 360 TWIST AND TURN DESIGN - The Metal Clip rotates 360 around the ABS plastic body having a rubber...
- LED INDICATOR DESIGN - The bottom of the USB drive has one red LED light.
A Bottle Opener For Your Man’s Glove Compartment or Key Chain
Even in an age of twist tops and pop tops, there’s still the need for a good quality bottle opener. These devices can be kept on hand in the glove compartment, a kitchen drawer, or as part of the camping gear. There are also designs that fit on a key chain, making them even handier. While there are plastic openers, a metal one is still your best bet.
- DUAL CARABINER BOTTLE OPENER - This S-Biner Dual Carabiner helps you do everything from attach,...
- S-BINER FUNCTIONALITY - This go-to for travel, camping or daily use lets you attach and carry keys,...
- DURABLE Stainless-Steel CONSTRUCTION - The Nite Ize S-Biner Ahhh Carabiner Clip Bottle Opener is...
- Perfect for wine aficionados, this wine opener is a sommelier-inspired, high-quality 3-in-1 waiters...
- The precision-cut notch beside the screw firmly grabs the cork and reduces the drag as it cuts...
- Complete with a comfortable wooden grip, these wine openers inspire authenticity in any wine...
Take your time and select things that you know your guy will appreciate. Each time he reaches into the stocking for the next item, it should be something that brings a smile to his face. Think about what he likes and what he can use as you consider these and other ideas. Before you know it, there will be a stocking brimming with goodies that you might be tempted to keep for yourself.