At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Creamy Chicken Stuffed Pastry
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
2 green onions, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Salt and black pepper
17-1/4 ounces frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 Tablespoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix cream cheese, chicken, onions and parsley until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place pastry sheets on cutting board. Cut each pastry sheet into 12 squares.
4. Beat egg and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
5. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture onto center of each pastry square. Brush edge of pastry with egg mixture.
6. Fold pastry in half to completely enclose filling; press edges together to seal.
7. Place on baking sheet; brush tops with remaining egg mixture.
8. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes. Serves 4.