At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Herb Stuffed Pork Chops
4 loin or rib pork chops, 1” thick
2 cups seasoned bread cubes or stuffing mix
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 small onion chopped
1 tablespoon oil
¾ cup white wine or chicken broth
Salt and pepper
1. Combine bread cubes, butter and onion.
2. Cut a pocket in each chop by slicing from the fat side almost to the bone.
3. Season chops on each side with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, brown the chops in oil (about 2 minutes on each side).
4. Remove chops from skillet and spoon about ½ Cup of stuffing mix into pocket.
5. Place stuffed chops into slow cooker.
6. Pour wine or broth over chops.
7. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat juice run clear.