Last Updated on
Jello Pudding Fudge Recipe
1 pkg. (8 squares) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, divided
1/3 cup water
1 pkg.(4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Microwave 4 of the chocolate squares, 6 Tbsp. of the butter and water in large microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir.
2. Add dry pudding mix; stir until well blended.
3. Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until well blended after each addition. Press into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
4. Microwave remaining 4 chocolate squares and 2 Tbsp. butter in large microwavable bowl on high 1-1/2 minutes or until butter is melted.
5. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread over pudding mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 48 (1-inch) squares.