At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Chocolate Fudge Recipes
2 1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line 9-inch square or 13×9 inch pan with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
2. In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Add marshmallow crème and chocolate chips; blend until smooth. Stir in walnuts (if using) and vanilla.
4. Pour into buttered, foil-lined pan. Cool to room temperature. Score fudge into 36-48 squares. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge. Using large knife, cut through scored lines. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 3 pounds–36-48 squares.