Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipes
3 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk
4 Tbsp. butter
12 ounces chocolate chips
1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in medium heavy sauce pan.
2. Cook to soft ball stage.
3. Remove from heat and add chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
4. Stir until well combined.
5. Pour into a foil lined 9×13″ pan.
6. Chill at least 2 hours until firm. Invert pan, remove foil and cut into squares.