At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
3 cups sugar
1 cup evaporated milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 jar (16 ounces) creamy peanut butter
1/2 jar (7 1/2 ounces) marshmallow fluff
1 stick butter
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Melt butter in a large heavy-bottomed sauce pan over low heat.
2. Add sugar, salt and evaporated milk, stirring until well blended. Increase heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil.
3. As soon as mixture reaches a boil, lower heat to medium and boil slowly, stirring continually, for 5 minutes (or until mixture reaches soft ball stage – between 234 and 240 degrees F).
4. Remove pan from heat, add peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla, stirring until the ingredients are well combined.
5. Pour mixture into well greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan let cool at room temperature on wire rack then refrigerate for at least two hours until firm.