Chocolate and peanut butter go just as well together as spaghetti and meatballs. It's a natural pairing that has been used in many dessert recipes, including cookies, cakes, and of course, fudge. It's a simple and delicious dessert recipe that is sure to be made in your household repeatedly, as your little ones will certainly request it. You can bring this chocolate peanut butter fudge to your family's holiday party or even a work function, and there's a good chance you'll leave with an empty plate. With a good helping of chocolate, a heaping amount of peanut butter, and other key ingredients you probably already have on hand you can make the most delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla, and evaporated milk in a saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a full boil.
3. Begin timing. Boil for exactly 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and marshmallow cream until smooth.
5. Pour into a buttered pan, and chill until firm (about 2 hours).
Be sure to make sure the fudge chills in the fridge until it's firm. It's just that easy to make rich, yummy chocolate peanut butter fudge. Feel free to create this with as many variations as you'd like to suit your and your family's tastes. You can add crunchy peanut butter, nuts, or even more chocolate. The possibilities are endless. So, add this decadent dessert to your recipe box for your next get-together. And if you are on the hunt for more sweet treats, check out our other tasty fudge recipes or yummy desserts.