At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
Oatmeal Cookies with raisins sprinkled throughout the recipe are moist and chewy, infused with traditional spices.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup granulated sugar
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 cups raisins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Turn the mixer to low speed. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Stir in the oats and raisins.
6. Drop dough by rounded generous tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light brown. Check for doneness after 12 minutes, as oven temperatures vary.
Cookie Recipes List