Last Updated on
Tex-Mex Fiesta Skillet
8 ounces ground pork
4 ounces uncooked chorizo sausage
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green Chile peppers, undrained
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
¾ cup water
1 small red sweet pepper, chopped
1 cup instant rice
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
flour tortillas, warmed
1. In a large skillet cook pork and sausage until brown. Drain.
2. Stir up undrained tomatoes, corn, water, and sweet pepper into pork mixture in skillet.
3. Bring to boiling.
4. Stir uncooked rice into meat mixture in skillet. Remove from heat.
5. Top with cheese, cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
6. Serve in flour tortillas and top with sour cream.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: