Fresh Tomato Pizza with Pesto
½ cup purchased pesto
1 16-ounce Italian pizza shell
3 medium ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 2¼-ounce can sliced, pitted ripe olives, drained (about 2/3 cup)
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
1. Spread pesto over bread shell.
2. Place on a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
3. Arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Sprinkle with olives and cheese.
5. Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Cut into wedges.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes