½ cup purchased pesto
1 16-ounce Italian pizza shell
3 medium ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 2¼-ounce can sliced, pitted ripe olives, drained (about 2/3 cup)
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
1. Spread pesto over bread shell.
2. Place on a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
3. Arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Sprinkle with olives and cheese.
5. Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Cut into wedges.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.