Last Updated on
1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
4 ox pepperoni or salami, sliced
Green pepper strips
Ripe olives, sliced
1. Heat over to 325 degrees.
2. Divide thawed dough in half.
3. Roll and stretch each half into a 10-12″ circle on a lightly floured baking sheet.
4. Turn up edges ½” and pinch or pleat.
5. Brush dough with oil; sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
6. Mix tomato sauce, onion, salt, oregano and garlic. Pour on circles.
7. Top with Cheddar cheese.
8. Decorate with overlapping pepperoni slices on edge of pizzas, use olive slices for eyes, pepper strips for eyebrows, noses and smiles.
9. Bake until crust is brown 20-25 minutes.