At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Mexican Pizza with Refried Beans and Cheddar
1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
1 cup prepared refried beans, regular or fat-free
½ cup prepared salsa
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
½ cup pitted black olives, sliced into thin rounds
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll dough out into large circle or rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
3. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
4. Spread the refried beans all over the crust, to within ½-inch of the edges.
5. Top with the salsa, cheese and olives.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.