At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Fresh Tomato Pizza with Pesto
½ cup purchased pesto
1 16-ounce Italian pizza shell
3 medium ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 2¼-ounce can sliced, pitted ripe olives, drained (about 2/3 cup)
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
1. Spread pesto over bread shell.
2. Place on a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
3. Arrange tomato slices on top.
4. Sprinkle with olives and cheese.
5. Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Cut into wedges.