11 ounce tube refrigerated French bread
¼- to ½-pound of cooked ham, thinly sliced
Small onion, diced
8 bacon strips
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Cook bacon until crisp; crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
2. Saute diced onion until translucent.
3. Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet.
4. Place ham over dough to within ½-inch of edges.
5. Sprinkle evenly with onions, bacon and cheese.
6. Roll up, Jelly-roll style, starting with the long side.
7. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
8. Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.
11. Serve warm.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!