2 cups drained frozen vegetables
3 Tablespoons purchased basil pesto
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed, or 12 eggs
¼ cup water
1/8 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1. Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain.
2. Cut up any large pieces.
3. Stir in pesto.
4. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl combine egg product, water, salt, and pepper.
6. Using a fork or rotary beater, beat egg mixture until combined but not frothy.
7. Place prepared pan on center oven rack.
8. Pour egg mixture into pan.
9. Bake, uncovered, in a 400°F oven about 8 minutes or until mixture is set but still has a shiny surface.
10. Cut baked eggs into six 5-inch squares.
11. Invert omelet squares onto warm serving plates.
12. Spoon cooked vegetables on half of each omelet; fold other half over, forming a triangle.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),