There a lot of future sluggers and linebackers, who would cheer for a sports theme birthday party.
Read the few tips below to get started and to make things easier for your next birthday event for your budding athlete.
1) Pile different types of sports balls around the party room. Use a gym bag as a centerpiece. Fill it with more sports balls or equipment.
2) Hang pairs of sneakers and cleats around the room, or fill baskets with them, with some tumbling out.
3) Hang various sports posters around the party room.
4) Use trading cards and magazine pictures as wall hangings and table covers.
5) Make the party table into a sports field with plastic tablecloths and colored tape.
1) Serve food you would be able to buy at any sporting event. Dish up Hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, cracker jacks, soda and lemonade.
2) Serve beverages in sports bottles.
3) Serve ice cream and other snacks in toy baseball and football helmets.
4) When you make the birthday cake, bake a round cake, and decorate it to resemble the birthday child’s favorite sports ball.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),