1. Fold a rectangular paper on the diagonal, lining up the edges, it will be square—cut off excess.
2. Find the middle of the diagonal fold (bring the acute angles together, crease in the center)
3. Open again, using the crease in the middle, fold in thirds, then fold in half.
4. Cut off end opposite the point so edges are even
5. Cut design into the folded edges being VERY careful not to cut all the way through.
6. Embellish with glitter or color with sparkly crayons.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.