1. Fold a rectangular paper on the diagonal, lining up the edges, it will be square—cut off excess.
2. Find the middle of the diagonal fold (bring the acute angles together, crease in the center)
3. Open again, using the crease in the middle, fold in thirds, then fold in half.
4. Cut off end opposite the point so edges are even
5. Cut design into the folded edges being VERY careful not to cut all the way through.
6. Embellish with glitter or color with sparkly crayons.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!