A great oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe that isn't too mushy or too dried out is a gem. This recipe is a taste tested winner.
1 3/4 cups of flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 Tbsp. milk
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups of uncooked old fashioned oats
12 ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl until creamy.
3. Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
5. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes for a chewy cookie or 12 to 13 minutes for a crisp cookie.
7. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.