Beef Tips in Wine Sauce
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 pounds beef sirloin tips
1 cup chopped green onions
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 can condensed beef broth, (10 1/2 oz.)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons tomato paste
1/4 cup dry red wine
3 Tablespoons flour
1. Combine the flour with the salt and pepper. Toss beef cubes in mixture to coat thoroughly. Place in crockpot.
2. Place green onions and sliced mushrooms into a large bowl.
3. Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Mix well.
4. Pour sauce over beef tips in crock pot; stir well.
5. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 to 8 hours.
6. One hour before serving, turn to high setting.
7. Make a smooth paste of the red wine and 3 Tablespoons flour; stir into crockpot, mixing well.
8. Serve over buttered noodles sprinkled with parsley.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder