3 pound beef chuck roast
1 onion, quartered
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
1 package Good Seasons Italian salad dressing
1 envelope dry Au Jus mix
1/2 jar Pepperoncini Peppers and juice (from 16 oz jar)
Hamburger buns for serving
1. Place meat and onion in crock pot.
2. Mix together salt, pepper, broth, salad dressing, and Au Jus mix in a medium bowl. Pour over meat.
3. Add peppers and juice.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
5. Remove meat from crock pot and slice or shred.
6. Place meat, peppers, and onions on hamburger bun or slice of bread for open faced sandwiches.
7. Ladle juice over top.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder