At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
3 pound beef chuck roast, trimmed
2 cups water
½ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon pepper
8 French rolls, split
1. Place roast in slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients except rolls.
3. Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours.
4. Remove roast from broth and shred with two forks.
5. Serve beef on rolls and serve broth in cups for dipping.