Mamma Mia Italian Meat Loaf
8 ounces Italian-style tomato sauce, divided
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/3 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1 cup shredded Asiago cheese, about 6 ounces
1. Reserve 1/3 cup tomato sauce; refrigerate. Combine remaining tomato sauce and egg in large bowl.
2. Stir in onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Add ground beef and pork; mix well and shape into loaf.
4. Carefully transfer meat loaf to slow cooker. Cover; cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
5. Spread meat loaf with reserved tomato sauce; sprinkle with Asiago cheese.
6. Cover; cook 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder