Orange Cinnamon Boneless Pork
6 Tablespoons butter
4 boneless pork chops, about 2 pounds
1 cup pineapple juice
2 cups orange juice
1 cup raisins
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons flour
1. Heat butter in large skillet, and brown pork.
2. Remove pork cutlets to slow cooker after they brown.
3. Combine juices, raisins, salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture over pork.
5. Cover pot, turn on low and cook 4−6 hours, or until pork is tender.
6. Remove 1 cup of sauce from the pot and combine with the flour, mixing well.
7. Return sauce−flour mixture to pot. Turn pot on high and cook additional half hour.