At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Quick and Easy Old-Fashioned Breaded Pork Chops
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 egg whites
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
¾ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
6 boneless pork loin chops (½ inch thick and 4 ounces each)
Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
1. Place flour in a shallow dish.
2. In another shallow dish, beat the egg whites, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
3. In a third dish, combine the seasoned bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and paprika.
4. Coat pork chops with flour. Dip into egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
5. Place coated pork chops on a plate; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. After pork chops are chilled, place them in a 13×9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
7. Spritz each pork chop evenly with butter-flavored spray.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Makes 6 servings
One serving equals:
8 grams fat (3 grams saturated fat)
74 mg cholesterol
372 mg sodium
12 grams carbohydrate
.5 grams fiber
29 grams protein