Succulent Herb Crusted Salmon
1½ cups soft bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
½ teaspoon paprika
4 salmon filets (6 ounces each)
Refrigerated butter flavored spray
1. In a large bowl, combine everything but the salmon and set aside.
2. Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down, in a 13×9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Evenly spray salmon with butter flavored spray. Cover salmon with crumb mixture.
4. Evenly spray crumbs with butter flavored spray.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Makes 4 servings
One salmon filet equals:
19 grams fat (4 grams saturated fat)
113 mg cholesterol,
525 mg sodium,
12 grams carbohydrate
1 gram fiber
36 grams protein