Ingredients (per serving):
1 large egg
1/4 cup bean sprouts, chopped
2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/4 teaspoon mustard, prepared
4 drops worcestershire
1 cup Cheddar cheese, divided
1. Break egg into a lightly greased individual baking dish.
2. Stir egg to break yolk.
3. Add mustard, Worcestershire, bean sprouts, onion and parsley.
4. Stir to mix thoroughly. Mix in half the cheese.
5. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Place dish in a larger pan that has about 1 inch of hot water.
7. Bake at 350'F for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.