Last Updated on
Baked Egg Breakfast Recipe
Ingredients (per serving):
1 large egg
1/4 cup bean sprouts, chopped
2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/4 teaspoon mustard, prepared
4 drops worcestershire
1 cup Cheddar cheese, divided
1. Break egg into a lightly greased individual baking dish.
2. Stir egg to break yolk.
3. Add mustard, Worcestershire, bean sprouts, onion and parsley.
4. Stir to mix thoroughly. Mix in half the cheese.
5. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Place dish in a larger pan that has about 1 inch of hot water.
7. Bake at 350’F for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm.