1 1/2 cups cooked ham -- chopped (bacon or sausage if desired)
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tablespoons margarine
1/2 cup green onions -- sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup half & half
1. Heat oven to 250'F and grease a 2-qt casserole pan.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine and saute onions until crisp tender.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs and stir in half & half and ham.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet with onions and mix well.
5. Cook mixture over medium heat, As it begins to set;
6. Gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin uncooked portions can flow to bottom.
7. Avoid constant stirring and cook until eggs are thickened throughout
8. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
9. Pour soup evenly over top.
10. Bake at 250'F for 30 minutes.
11. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),