1½ lb. ground beef
1 jar pizza sauce
2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown the beef in a skillet and drain.
2. Stir pizza sauce into browned hamburger and simmer until heated through.
3. Quarter the biscuits and place in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in greased baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
4. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 5-10 more minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!